9.13.2008

hectic schedule

Wow! That's my impression of this current school year. I started out dancing on programs then I ended up in being in the dance troupe. That's no problem at all for I really love dancing. The year started out fine until my schedule became hectic. During Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have Volleyball training. That's important for I am a utility player (a player who is fit for all positions: tosser, spiker and libero). And during Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, I have dance workshop. After my Saturday dance workshop I have gymnastics. Man! That's one hectic schedule. I only have one day for resting and I hate that. I wanted to be fat again but how can I with all these activities?

There's a time in a school year where we need to prepare for the opening of our intramural. I focused on that. I missed all of my appointments just to prepare. I was one of our choreographers then. Then here comes the opening. Our performance was not that well but with all our efforts put into the dance, we're just like winners.

[to be continued]

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment