1.15.2009

Love Me or Hate Me

I'm only human, you know that
I'm just like you, yes just like that
Sometimes I'm happy
Sometimes I'm sad
Sometimes I'm cheerful
And sometimes I'm mad

I like smiling for I'm cheerful
I'm so shy and I'm so bashful
They say I'm very friendly
When I'm there, you'll be happy
I'll be your crying shoulder
And stay with you forever
I'll never let you be alone
Because I'll surely make you feel at home
I want you to answer me,
Do you like me?

I'm silent but I'm deadly
You know, I can be scary
Revenge is what I thirst for
When my heart is filled with anger
You should beware
And get it when I stare
You don't want to mess with me
So now, do you hate me?

I don't care if you like me or hate me
As long as i stay happy
I live my own life, you live yours
Who cares? No one of course!


Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment