7.19.2009

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

**May contain Spoilers**
As always, it was a great movie. I loved the plot especially the twists it had. All characters were emphasized, not one of them was left behind especially the newly introduced ones. They blended in so well. If asked what I loved about the movie most, it would be the PLOT. There were so many plotholes at first, though they were explained in the latter part, they became the root of the twists. I got them coming. I knew things are gonna end like they did in the movie, but still, it didn't lose impact on the audiences, including me. Second thing I loved about the movie was RON and HERMIONE. Two developed characters, opposite characters, starting to have something in common.

Long story cut short, it was a great film,.!!

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment