3.08.2010

Alone

It was this one morning that I got to experience being alone with nature. I sat along the corners of the basketball court and read my book. I just realized just then that by being alone, I can be someone I did not experience being before. I just became more relaxed and calm. I enjoyed every moment - though my surroundings are noisy - I just looked at good ol' Nature. I enjoyed every whisper of the wind, every dance of the green healthy leaves, and the sweet songs sung by the birds. Every second that passed was like treasure given to me: I got the chance to reflect, to think, to expound my ideas, and to know myself a little bit more. I used to have my friends around me all the time, and I never realized that being alone could be this - FUN.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment