7.30.2011

Rain, Sex and Drug Abuse

30 July 2011

Today was my CWTS (Mil. Sci.) and the day of our first rappelling session ever. I got quite excited because I had been waiting for this day. Mil. Sci. (CWTS) is all about rappelling and our journey was just about to start. But, unfortunately, something outside the window burst my bubble of happiness - the sight of rain. And rain means rappelling would have to be cancelled. My brain got less active, and my body felt heavier. I didn't want to go to class anymore. But I just needed to. We are only allowed to have a maximum of three absences, and I already got absent once. I only got two more to spare, and spending it for a reason this shallow wasn't just worth it.

I got to the vanguard at exactly 9am for my class and found mostly everyone sitting in outside - and yes, it was still raining. It wasn't long before we went upstairs for our class. Okay here's when the FUN stuff begins. Guess what they decided to replace our rappelling session? A talk about Gender and Sexuality. *aims a gun at everyone who "yay"ed.* >_< Though I found the topic quite uninteresting, I thought I might survive listening just for a few hours. And before I knew it, it was finished. Whew.! But it didn't stop there. My suffering, I mean. The next talk was about Drug Abuse. T_T *aims a bazooka at everyone who cheers*. I couldn't stand the speaker. Even with his cheesy attempts to make us laugh, I just couldn't stand him. Though he, himself, was relevant to the topic. HE WAS THE MOST EFFECTIVE DEPRESSANT EVER!

When I got home, my day started to become better. ^_^ My Chinese boyfriend, Guang, was online! It had been weeks since we last had our chat. I understand him though. His new job is more tiring - he's 24 by the way and he's a Safety Engineer - and he gets less free time. I'm happy for him. At least he enjoys what he's doing now. We caught up with each other, told stories, and shared pictures. :) He's my inspiration right now, and he's the reason why I still have this smile on my face.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment