8.02.2011

Decisions

01 August 2011

Physics 72 exam.. Am I ready? Well, considering how much I studied last night, it's a NO. So I got all my notes and reviewed them along my way to UP. The rain was light. It was more of a drizzle, so I expected I would arrive at most, 15 minutes early. But, unfortunately, I got there 20 minutes LATE. :| :| The Katipunan jeep I was riding got stuck up in traffic in front of Miriam College. Our average speed was like 1 m/min. It was hot inside my mackintosh (rain jacket), and it didn't help being stuck in traffic. I was getting all sweaty inside. I waited for around 20 minutes to make my decision. Should I wait for the jeep to move or should I walk from Miriam College to Physics? The latter part would be more painful. The distance, the rain, and I was wearing slippers so walking that far would be a pain for my legs. But what if the jeep wouldn't be able to get out of the bottle neck? I decided to WALK.

After the exam, I got into my PE class, ballet, which is so cool by the way. We did some floor exercises, did some plie, tondu, rises, reneve, and port de bras. It was kinda a great workout for the legs, and also for the posture.

Next stop - APPLES photoshoot! ( ^_^ )
Our TS anniversary was nearing so we needed to have a photoshoot to commemorate the FORMATION OF THE APPLES (as my friends says). I wasn't in the right condition for it though. My hair was messy, I look tired, and my poses were like *ugh*. T_T Still, I managed to make a cool edited picture from one of my pictures.

After that, I went home to get myself a haircut and went straight back to UP for dance training. But, again, I got late for about 30 minutes. The rain was pouring again, and the line going to the MRT entrance in Shaw Blvd extended below Shangri-la. :| :| :| It wasn't moving. The guards weren't letting people in. As far as I heard, there were already many people inside, so they couldn't let any more people in. But GAAAAAH!! It was time to make a decision again. Taxi or Bus? Riding the taxi would cost me gold, and the bus was just a hassle. I decided to get a Taxi. I went to Shangri-la and waited for one, but to no avail. The nearest mall that has a lot of access to taxis would be Megamall. *sigh* And yes, you guessed it, I didn't get to ride one. No taxis were entering Megamall. Buses were blocking their way, and the line was just too long. I couldn't afford to wait for hours just to get a taxi cab. I got no other choice. I took a bus.

This day was so hassle, so haggard, and so irritating. I'll consider this day one of the most challenging days ever!!

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment