1.24.2013

Dying Memory

Her smile was from ear to ear that night
Her curly locks shined really bright
She bloomed with floral dress that night
Cerulean cloth with print that's white

Beside her was a man about her height
He wore an olive shirt that hugged his body tight
His skin wasn't too dark, wasn't too light
His smile was a bit sided to the right

Between them was a boy half their height
His skin was almost as light as white
His eyes - his black orbs sparkled so bright
His smile shouted "no problems in sight"

But then the look in his eyes changed
As no trace of joy remained
The smile on their faces was definitely gone
What has just begun?

The man and the woman's face got erased
As a stench of gloom my nose embraced
I looked upon the boy's face that I once knew
His face distorted, "who are you?"

He closed his eyes as he cried a tear
As flames of red and orange start to appear
The flames licked and devoured the sides
An endless memory was about to die

My parents are gone, they don't want me no more
They raised a child that just didn't care anymore
With a heart of stone, and soul of anger
I just turned my back on my mother and father

They're gone now so how can they know
I loved them truly but it just didn't show
But it's too late, I missed their train
But I hope it's not too late for me to heal the pain

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment