11.25.2008

Letting Go

LETTING GO

Just to get his heart, I wanna do everything,
I can win it, that's what I kept believing;
I am the one who kept approaching him,
With a shy mood and low esteem;

I practiced everything I wanna say,
Things just for our love to stay;
But as my mouth opens, I lose my nerves,
And lose all those sweet words;

I wanna tell him what I'm feeling, but I don't know how to start,
It seems that I'm so afraid that he might break my heart;
Many walls are built to keep us apart,
I wanna break them all down just to get his heart;

I wanna be with him, nothing can change that,
But he's happy with someone else, it makes me really sad;
I can't hold on anymore to something I never had,
I'll just accept it, as long as he is glad.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment