11.26.2008

With Love

WITH LOVE

I experienced love before
It made me feel so much more
The feeling can't really be explained
All of my senses never remained

With love, my heart becomes a blender
For so many weird emotions begin to enter
Sometimes I feel weird deep inside
It's like a roller coaster I like to ride

It has ups and downs, smiles and some frowns
I swim and I sink, and probably drown
I fly and I dive, I'm so lucky to be alive
Sometimes I get lost my way back to my hive

With love I feel great
With love, not hate
It feels like I'm in heaven with angels singing
With sweet bells and wind chimes ringing

Love's like a dream come true
Colors come to life, pinks and some blues
With love that's so true
Well that's what I feel, How about you?

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment