6.28.2010

June 28, 2010

No classes for me. No classes usually means a day filled with free time. For me, it's a NO. The day may be breezy but I am trapped within my little box compartment in the corner, isolated from the happy busy world outside. I'm only left with a table full of piles of paper on top - one pile for my readings, and another for my assignments.

As I were reading the busy crowded world of letters placed upon the thin pieces of paper I was holding, my eyes would roll at the sight of the strong contrast between the bold black letters from the clean, neat, whiteness of the material. But I endured every moment thoughts - strong stimuli of making me want to play, making me want to go out - coming inside my brain. I focused on reading and reading alone. Four pages of english essays, and about ten pages of readings for my Kasaysayan class have come past me in a blink of an eye - around 1 and a half hour after. I already finished reading everything but still questions still linger in my mind. The text. I hardly understood the text.

After the pressuring atmosphere from all the reading, I switched to studying for my future lessons in Math. I was still not able to adjust my study habits - in high school, everything was spoon-fed, and now, everything was so fast - and to cope with the fast flowing motion of my world. After an hour or two I finally decided to take a break.


I then sat in front of my computer, and played DOTA, my medicine. It's been a while since i've played but it kept me awake and made me recover from all the stress from reading. It's been a while, and yes, i SUCKED in DOTA, but that didn't stop me from joining pub games.

After a single game, i finally decided to read a part from my newly-bought novel, Hush Hush, and decided to read all the readings and the essays again for a better understanding.


Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment