5.31.2011

Province Again!

May 31, 2011

Went back to the province, Pangasinan. Hmm expectations: boring, boring, boring. Well I brought my monopoly board to avoid meeting that expectation. I want to end up having fun - somehow.

Arrived at around 4pm. So far, I found myself in front of a quite awkward view as I step out the car door. There were people taking a bath by our deep well. Well, that was one site you might want to erase from your memory. Haha I better get an appointment with Dr. Mierzwiak (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind).

Okay, skipping that part.. I got to play Monopoly! Yay! And of course, I still keep the crown. Winning four consecutive wins, ehem, makes me king of monopoly! LOL

Around 9pm, i went out to get some air. And I found myself amused by the number of twinkling stars on the black blanket above us, winking at me one by one. It's so different here in the province. So many stars, cool gentle breeze that brushes through my hair, and such amazing sites to see - not to mention the cute little ducklings wandering around our yard. Yes, I kinda didn't like going here, but right now, I'm enjoying every bit of it.


Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment