6.01.2011

Province Again Day 2

I woke up in the middle of the night - around 3am - and found myself almost unable to sleep again. The wind was chilly, and my electric fan was steady, faced at me. It was very cold. My pillows were thin, and I didn't have any blankets with me.

I finally had some sleep. I woke up at around 10am . I had my breakfast - bread buns with peanut butter - and it was quite unappetizing. I barely ate anything. It was getting hot and humid so I decided to take a shower and to apply hair treatment. After showering, I ate lunch.

I know, I know.. this post is getting BORING. ^_^ That's the reason why I'm even posting this - it's boring in here.

After the quite tasteless lunch we had, we went to SM Rosales. We watched Kung Fu Panda 2!! It totally rocked my day. The plot was fast paced and it had more action scenes in it than the first movie. I also found Baby Po sooooo cute! [darn, I want a pet baby panda right now] My mom went to do one of her guilty pleasures - bingo. And it was worth it - for her. She won a net total of 2.5k which was really cool, considering the prizes here were relatively low compared to the bingo places in the city.

After the tiring day at the mall, we decided to have a refill at Razon's in Urdaneta City. Razon's is known for their delicious Halo-Halo, but it was quite disappointing to find it unavailable. I ordered their palabok instead, along with some fries and toasted bread. Still, it was all worth it.

And now, I'm right here at home, writing this boring stuff to you guys. Haha I'm imagining you guys already imagining my boredom. ^_^ That's life.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment