5.06.2008

My Dream

I have this dream that really bothers me. I wonder what it means.


"In this dream, my friends and I are going to the mall. I suddenly decided to buy a bird. My friends accompanied me to the pet store. I was amazed. The pet store has several birds to choose from. It took me hours to select one. I chose a small cute bird. I called it tweety. I put it on my finger and it suddenly flew away. It flew to different places in the mall. It flew to places I even't couldn't reach. So I had a hard time catching that bird. I asked help from my friends but they are just standing there watching me try to catch that bird. I never minded them. I just went to catch that bird. I chase him around the mall in circles. I even tripped and fell. I jumped high to reach for that bird but to no prevail. I crouched into places that I would never go in real life just to catch that bird. Finally, the bird got tired and went back to the pet store. I, covered in bruises, finally caught that bird. My dream ends here."



I keep wondering what my dream means. Maybe it's trying to tell me that my friends won't be there for me when I need help. Or maybe I will need to persevere to reach my dreams independently without any help from anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment