5.28.2008

V-Ball Anger!!

I really became fond of Volleyball coz ir's a fun game. I really liked it. So that's why I dedicated myself to volleyball. I never wanna miss a single practice but there's an exception of course, emergencies.

One day before our practice my legs began to sore. It hurts for every step I take. I'm having a hard time climbing stairs. So I had double thoughts on going to our practice the next day. I chose to go for 2 of my friends will go and that will be the first time we see each other for months.

So i went to practice in our school. I did my best even though my legs hurt. I still tried to run. I did everything but my teammate said a bad word to me.. That ruins my whole day. I know I'm A Perky Goth, goths who hide their true emotions and pretends to be happy. But this time, I wasn't able to hide my anger. I cried so I could loosen. I cried so I can free myself from my anger. I was comforted by my friends. So I stopped crying.

You know, captain balls are supposed to encourage their teammates and lighten them up. They aren't suppose to scold them and say bad words to them. This causes the team to lose teamwork for the players lose their composure and their confidence in the game. No matter how good players can perform, if the captain ball is bitchy, then nothing will happen..

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment