7.26.2008

own poem

during my free time, i write stuff. I decided to write a poem. Here's how it goes:

In these years I've been living my life,
I can't believe I stayed alive;
In times that darkness surrounds me,
I can't seem to break free;
People always bring me down,
In their words, I always drown;
Rumors about me always scatter,
To make my reputation shatter;
Bad things are thought about me,
They think that will make them happy;
But they're wrong, so wrong,
Whatever happens, I will always be strong;
Stones may hurt my bones but words will never hurt,
Making myself affected doesn't have worth;
They bring me down for I am above them,
But it won't work for hard is my stem.

Am I unlucky when it comes to love?,
Maybe it's against the will of the One above;
People enter my life trying to love me,
I told them that they should know me;
Whatever I do, my love always backfires,
It's like I'm always walking on thin wire;
I love with all my heart, I don't even know why,
Sometimes, they say I'm the bad guy;
They fool me and take me for granted,
I don't even know what they really wanted;
I feel like I don't wanna love anymore,
And be as peaceful as a shore;
But there's this wound in my heart,
Whatever I do, my heart is still torn apart;
I can't seem to find the one,
Who'll make this wound in my heart gone;
My heart is always bleeding,
I wish someone would take away my suffering.


Well that's it..

Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel your pains through your words. i actually have experienced those stuff so i guess i have the right to say "been there, done that." hahaha! kidding.

    ok. this one's another nicely written post. this entry got some sort of sparks on it.. maybe that's the effect of being a poet. =))

    lol... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can really relate to this.

    there are a lot of things in my mind right now and i would like to share it all to you, but it would surely consume all my remaining hours to do home works.

    i wish we can talk about these kinds of stuff in school.

    btw. i'm really glad that you've overcome your personal issues. stay strong. :))

    ReplyDelete