9.08.2012

Dear Heart

"Heart, I know that I've been hard on you. I'm sorry for all the things I've put you through." - Heart (Britney Spears)
I've been active lately, heart, and beyond that actually. I've been wild. I've been meeting a lot of people that I know caused you such blenders. I'm sorry. I made you fall in love with people not even worth our time. I made you believe that we were loved - but no heart, we weren't. White lies have gone through my ears and hit you like a million daggers, piercing through every inch of you. I've been gullible, heart, and you know it's my weakness. With every face that came our way, different in features and in color, you've been beating differently for every one of them. We've been fooled, we've been fooled. I'm so sorry heart. Everyone gets hurt, and right now, it's our turn. When will it end? I don't know. Just keep on beating strong for me, will you? Just keep being strong, and for sure, we'll encounter this a lot of times in the future. Take this as our training module. We're gonna be soldiers heart, just you wait. Soon enough we'll be numb and feel nothing at all. We'll be smart enough to predict the predators' moves. We'll survive this. Tomorrow, we'll be so much stronger. Heart, just keep on keep on beating strong for me. This is going to be a tough ride. 


Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment