9.01.2012

Dream Journal 002

I was lying down in a soft cream colored bed with a fluffy comforter and tons of cream colored pillows. The ceiling was white, and the walls were princeton orange. I was thinking of what I should be doing that moment. I was alone, and so I thought. But then again I was not. Someone (a KEMer, let's call him K) was lying beside me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I could see his rose lips moving - he was murmuring something too soft that I couldn't make out what he was saying - and I replied. I told him something that I couldn't remember. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead over and over and over and over. I hugged him tight and enjoyed the moment. It was soon afterwards that he finally got some Zs and began snoring - snoring like an elephant, but sounded like an angel to me.

I finally sat on the bed and looked at K. He was topless, unshaven, and he was perfectly still. I noticed a large screen TV meters away from the bed which by the way is at the center of a large princeton orange room. The frame was pink and the screen showed a demo of Dance Dance Revolution. I somehow got it to play, but I couldn't seem to find where the dance pad is. The floor was entirely covered with a blood red carpet. Where could the dance pad be? I quite began to notice that not the entire floor was covered - the bed. The space that was occupied by the bed wasn't exactly covered with carpet. I pushed the bed until some colored dots began to show. Pink on top, red and green on the middle row, and yellow on the bottom. A diamond. Two sets of colored dots that formed two adjacent diamonds. The dance pad, I thought. 

I began playing. The screen began showing colored circles, pink, red, green and yellow, that slowly rose towards a row of white transparent circles. I was playing Dance Dance Revolution I guess. I got the hang of the game was doing pretty well as far as I remember until it switched from Solo version to Double mode. The speed of the circles got faster and faster. My legs began intertwining into each other until I finally fell to the ground. I noticed K was already awake, sitting on the bed staring at me, with a blank stare on his eyes. I stayed there sitting on the ground watching him get up and began stepping on the colored dots. He was helping me. 

------------------------------------ END OF DREAM --------------------------

It was cut short. I didn't know what happened next, and I didn't know what this all means. But it was a fun dream. Fun fun!

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment