7.29.2014

My Last Bed

Everything that i did, all i got was blame
Everything that happened became all my fault, everything
They blamed it ALL to me, nobody but me
I started feeling that i was really worth nothing

They hit me, every little fragile part of my body
They hit me in the head then hit my knees so hard
I fell down and crawled for a chance to ESCAPE
But no, they held me in my arms and started pushing me forward

I stumbled upon the table as the table knife fell
I turned around and saw the bloody look of my father's face
There was nothing I could do I was weak and hurt
I just grabbed my daddy's legs and gave him a big embrace

I cried "Daddy I'm sorry but I don't deserve this"
I saw his hands angrily gripped his equipped broom
He pushed me again and waved the broom at me
I ducked, grabbing the knife and ran across the room

I pointed the knife at my father
"Daddy, you don't need to do this,.!"
He came charging into me and our body collided
Blood splattered out from his stomach to his knees

He fell down and lied cold on the floor
I killed my own father, accidentally
I couldn't accept what happened
That my father's murderer was ME

I ran to my mothers room to tell her what happened
I saw her there staring at the lamp light
She turned around grabbed my collar and shoved me to the shelf
The shelf fell down shutting the door tight

"Mom don't please I'm so sorry"
I cried it out loud
She got me up and shoved me to the cabinet
The lamp light fell down and the flames began to crowd

The flames caught my mom's blouse
She fell and screamed out her pain
I couldn't do anything but to stare
My fear held me back and trapped me in a chain

My mom cried as she was toasted alive
I couldn't do anything but to cry
My life was ruined, and also is theirs
I couldn't help myself but to ask WHY?

the flickering flames started approaching me
i'm stuck in the corner i didn't know what to do
I was trapped nothing left to do except to scream
"Mama! Mama! I'm so sorry but now i really need you"

I grabbed her hand and lied down beside her
I stroke her cheek and said
"I love you mom, and I'm so sorry"
And that spot became my very last bed

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment