6.14.2012

Blabberish Shit

There I was, sitting at the back row of the classroom as my teacher was continuously blabbering about something - something about thermodynamic systems, I think. My self was present. My mind, long gone.

I kept on thinking, dwelling on the pain that burst in my heart when someone, very special to me, kept on accusing me, insisting that I'm cheating on him, and his reaction when I tried to hug him. I may have overreacted a bit, but who could blame a broken heart.

I've been portraying a strong, happy person my entire life. I know I couldn't stand the feeling of crying in front of someone dear to me. So there's my decision - a walkout.

Was it because my pride was too high? No. Was it because I was feeling guilty? No! As long as I know, guilt and pain were two different things.

And there I was, my mind was absent in class. My teacher was blabbering about heat reservoir.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment