6.25.2012

The Test Result

I've been exploring lately. Exploring even the things that aren't supposed to be explored - this early. Then it hit me hard: it wasn't right. It wasn't right at all. I was just finding me. But then again I guess it wasn't supposed to be rushed like that. Rushed as if I didn't even care for myself anymore. Rushed as if it was a shortcut to hell. Fortunately, it wasn't.

After the "test" result, I finally got a chance to breathe deeply. My lips jerked a smile. The result was what I wanted. I know this doesn't mean an open door to continuing what I've been doing - what I've been doing wrong. I've been abusing myself, my will, and my mind, and I know they didn't deserve this. I just know this means that I just have to put an end to this path I've been travelling on. Time to change my life, time to change what I've been keeping my eyes on. This is a wake up call for me. Now I know that I didn't have to wait for an illness to open my eyes to reality, and to change my lifestyle. I didn't need that. Nor did I need that for myself. 

A past love has been lost, a past me has been gone. I hope to unveil a new chapter in my life wherein the major character would have to be rewritten - where I should take a big step to change.

We don't need a red alert for us to change for the better. As early as now, start living healthy, and live loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment