10.07.2012

Accusations

I was dilly-dallying with my boyfriend over the phone. I came to the point where I told him how my day went. I told him that I woke up at around 11am, and I wasn't about to wake up until a friend called me. I told him that my friend was asking for an advice about his love life situation and I gladly did since he was a friend of mine. Then my boyfriend hung up on me. BAAM!

I texted him "Why did you hang up on me?"
Was he JUST A FRIEND?
Yeah! He was an old friend of mine.
Are you sure nothing happened between you two?
He was just a friend! He just called me because he was seeking for advice!
Who are you fooling?

Darn, he was so shallow. What did I do? I just helped an old friend of mine with his situation and then I got accused of cheating because of it? What happened between us? Well, I gave him advice. It's not because he called that there would be something happening between us? Phone sex? Really? I couldn't believe I entered a relationship without a warning label: To enter this relationship, please delete all friends. No thanks!



Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment