10.06.2012

Job 6:14

I've been reading Job this evening and I came across Chapter 6. There were lines about Job's thoughts on friendship but one line struck me the most:

Job 6: 14
A friend owes kindness to one in despair, though he have forsaken the fear of the Almighty.

A true friend will always be there for you. Will it be money issues, love life issues, and such, but a true friend will ALWAYS be there. Even if you "have forsaken the fear of the Almighty." True friends stick like a tattoo no matter how bad you have become, they'd always lend a helping hand to put you back on track. And with what I have been going through right now, I came to realize that I was blessed by God. He gave me pretty and handsome friends who never fails to give me guidance and advice whenever I need them the most. Even though I haven't shown my affection to them, I love them. Thank you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment