10.26.2012

Worse Than Death

I'm disappointed of what I've become
I want myself dead; want myself gone
I don't want another day in hell
I want myself dead; everyone can tell

I'd hit my head against the wall
I'd hit it again with a basketball
I'd crush my fingers with a vice grip
Fascination comes with the blood that drips

Middle of the highway, there I'd sit
Hoping a ten-wheeler I would meet
I'd crush my hands in a blender
Blood goes splat on every corner

I'd throw myself in an acid bath
My skin slowly burns; I'd enjoy the wrath
With a grin on my face, I'd grab a nail gun
Point it at my head, BANG, I'm gone

Hundred ways I'd kill myself
But something would top the list
Thousand ways I'd kill myself
A day without you is worse than this

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment