8.29.2012

Cramming Aside


I had an exam today, and I just got to know (or remember) about it yesterday. Whew. Good thing someone reminded me. Last night, I was planning to study right after getting home, but then again my lazy bones got to me that I decided to sleep early, and put studying aside for tomorrow.

With my mind already set - I'll study during my break (11.30-4) - I went to school and tried to study during my classes, and planned to continue during my break. I went in our org's tambayan to eat my lunch and proceed studying, without knowing that my plans would have to come to a pause when a cake has been brought on the table.

Our org, KEM, celebrated its birthday - August 26 - and was still celebrated today, through awesome ant-populated cake! :))

\

Happy birthday once again, UP KEM!

Yes you've guessed it. I wasn't able to study, good thing the exam didn't hit me in the face... that hard :))

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment