6.12.2011

Challenge #1

CHALLENGE!!

Okay, I'm just gonna do this cuz I've been just observing myself, and I hate the fact that I'm missing what life has to offer me cuz I'm just to shy to go out there and explore.. This time, I think I might have to change that.

Challenge: After this year, I need to be more outgoing. No more going into caves, no more sitting in the corners, and no more staying behind the fences. It's time to destroy the walls that has been hindering me. It's time to change outfits, it's time to change ME. well not the whole me.. just some part of me ;) After all, I still love myself.

Major Objectives
[ ] Meet more friends.
[ ] Socialize more
[ ] Be more active in events

well i guess that's basically the main point of this challenge..

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment