6.02.2011

An Escape from Cyber World

Recently, I must admit I was quite addicted to computers. I let myself focus on the pixels my computer might offer me. At the same time, I turn away from all the beauty life may offer us. I sit there, caged from the vicinity of my computer area while life around me keeps blooming on, moving on while I was there, left behind in front of my computer.

Thanks to the recent happenings - most specifically going in the province - I learned how to enjoy life again. I once thought that happiness lies within the computer screen, because I once thought life outside the cyber world was boring and insignificant to me. But right now, I'm proving myself wrong. I also once thought that I couldn't survive without a computer. And again, I'm wrong.

Computers are quite beneficial indeed to us, for communication, education and for many more purposes. Yes, it is quite useful to know other people from all over the world, but isn't it more important to know the people NEAR us? It has been quite a while since I set foot outside our house just to sit there and watch the world go by, and probably meet new people or meet people I've never talked to for a very long time.

I won't explain further as I'll let you guys experience it at first person's point of view.. Right now, all I know is that it gave me something I'm missing for a very long time.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment