6.02.2011

Province Again Day 3

June 02, 2011

I woke up at around 8.45am, finding myself bathing in my sweat. There was no electricity. I tried to sleep it off, but my body just couldn't stand the heat. My head hurt and I just feel restless. I just need to get up, I thought.

With no electricity, I found myself going to one place to another. Laid down on the living room sofa, then went to the duyan outside, then sat on the tumba-tumba (rocking chair), then went back to lay down on my bed. I just couldn't handle the heat.

We finally decided on going swimming. I got excited. Only to find that it started drizzling. Swimming or bathing in the rain? Either of the two options sounded delightful - they were both refreshing.

Well, with every two separate roads, one must be chosen. We chose to bathe in the rain.

The rain started pouring in wildly. Large heavy drops of water fell down from the sky as hard as arrows coming down during the war. They were painful on the skin, like needles darted towards you. And then comes the freezing winds that roars wildly along the beat of the falling rain. One may consider this symphony but to my ears, they were definitely not. The rain was harsh, and the wind was cold. And my body was shaking as if I'm epileptic. We walked on the streets, walking by people - mostly guys strutting their tanned bodies, even some toned muscles, with their arms curled on their stomach. It was cold, and I know they, too, were freezing. Despite the coldness, it was still great. It was still great to experience bathing in the rain.

I then decided to wash all the rainwater from my skin, and change clothes. And here I am, finally with the electricity being back on, writing this once again boredom-inspired blog post. I know I'll be back writing more. ^_^
Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment