6.19.2011

Strolling Ethan Around Galleria

It was a rainy day, we were supposed to Megamall at around 10am, but unfortunately were delayed due to the rain.

 
And he's already excited! :D
Megamall was full packed. As in FULL. Cars were waiting in lines outside just to get parking space,. We didn't stand a chance of getting one so we headed to Robinsons Galleria.

Of course, my mom would go play Bingo, and we - my sister, my brother-in-law and I - would end up wandering around the mall, checking stuffs out.

First stop: SNACK!!
Twistix, it's a fried potato cut in a spiral form and is held together by a long stick. (Nice description, eh? o.O) [regular - 60php | large - 70php]. They also have a lot of flavors in stock.

Yum Yum!

Next Agenda: Find me some volleyball shoes.
We strolled along the sports section of the mall, to find some good bargains - shoes on sale. But they all ended up way above my budget, which is around 1k. (I know, I know, 1k was a low, bad budget, but that's what my mom gave me). Training shoes, running shoes, and tennis shoes all cost way above 1k - some of them ranging 2-5k, even some of them are on sale already. T_T Moving on, we found a good bargain deal in Happy Feet. Buy 1, get your 2nd pair of shoes FOR FREE. (A buy one take one promo! YAY!) The shoes there cost 1.7k and above which is still a good deal for the second pair is FREE! YAY for everything FREE! *giggles*

Next Stop: My dad. I gotta tell him about the shoes! Okay, we didn't buy the pairs of shoes YET. He just gave us some food money..

FOODUMS AGAIN!

Burger King FTW!! Didn't you know they are having an "AWESOME 4SOME" promo? Four of their meals will have an additional sundae or an apple pie for free! YAY!! Something FREE again! :D Two of them are the Whopper Jr. Meal, the BBQ Meal (I forgot the exact name). They cost 135php each meal. And it includes the burger (which is an OKAY for the size, fries, drinks, and Sundae/Apple Pie) Yipeeee! I ordered something different. One of BK Singles, BBQ Bacon Burger (140php: burger + drinks + fries)! Nom Nom! and Hershey's Pie (95php)! My dessert was so YUMMY!

After that, we went back and waited for my mom to finish playing Bingo. And at the end, the stores closed and I didn't get to buy me some shoes :( T_T Oh well.. *sighs*

NOTE: Today is the last day I get to spend time with my LONG hair :P
this is me, saying BYE HAIR!!


Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment