6.04.2011

Province Again Day 5 pt 1

June 4th, Daylight..

My dad woke me up by my window as he shouted my name. It was noon already. I overslept.

The table was empty except for two burger buns with peanut butter in it. I guess it was left behind for me to eat by my dad. But what about lunch? I checked the pan - monggo beans. Luckily someone came over and brought three meat dishes - menudo and two dishes I couldn't name.

my mom combing my dog, Nala
Outside, at the back of our house, i found my newly bathed dogs, Nala and Puma ^_^ Aren't they cute?

My mom also informed me that they don't have any flees anymore so I can cuddle them anytime! YAY!



And they are still working on our new wall. I think they're doing a fast job. ^_^
Plans for later: SWIMMING!!! I'll make a post about it later. (_-.-)



Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment