1.01.2012

I See You!

I slid my Pokemon deck inside my little green sling bag. I was ready for tomorrow - the much anticipated reunion of Elem4. It was already 1am. No much lights from outside my window. The streets were quiet already. Though I know somewhere out there lurking in the dark were teenagers by-standing on the roads doing who knows what. Drugs? I didn't know. Well I only knew it was time for me to call it a day and throw myself onto my bed and sleep.

I laid on my bed, staring at ceiling - staring at the white paint that went spiking down a little. Lights from jeepneys passing by would illuminate them once in a while. But my room was still very dark. I closed my eyes. That's when I heard the sound.

"I seeee yoooouuu!" the voice said. It was a voice that would likely be heard in the horror movies. This time, I didn't hear it from my TV. It came from my right side of my pillow and I was startled. Frightened. A tingle went running down my spine. Then I remembered it was my ringtone. FAIL!!!!!

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment