1.30.2012

New Pokemon Cards

When I got the chance to go to Robinsons Galleria, I didn't miss my chance to check out Courtside. It's a hobby store where regular Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments were being held. I bought a HS Triumphant Pokemon booster pack and a singles card.

 The Klingklang I bought from their singles collection. Bought it for 60php. Well, I think it's worth it because of the Charge Beam (30) attack's effect and a whopping 80 damage from that Zap Cannon. I actually wanted to buy the rare Klingklang with the Ability: Gear Shift (if I remember it right). It allows the user to transfer the energy cards of any pokemon in play to another pokemon in play. But that costs 150php, and I may have to save up on that one. But for now, this will do.

I know, Victreebel kicks ass in this one! :))



Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

  1. do they buy pokemon cards as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't asked. But I think so? You can go there, bring your album, and try to get deals with other players there. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Pokemon Masters hack

    ReplyDelete