1.01.2012

New Year's Resolution [List]

Since it's a new year already, 2012. I've been having a thought of actually listing down my New Year's Resolution and might have to actually do them this time. ^_^ I've also decided that I won't include naughty stuff too. *laughs*.

This *might* be my list:
> Clean my room once in a while (I'm a lazy person and everyone knows that. I think. I tell myself that i'll clean my room the next day but I end up postponing it to the next day. The cycle repeats until my room ends up being cleaned by my mom. Haha. So I think I should be the one cleaning my room this time.)

> Acads first before anything else when I get home (Well, I think I have improved on this a whole lot last year.)

> Do chores once in a while (Ha! I might have a little trouble adjusting to this one. But who knows!)

I'll still have to think what else to put in this!! *laughs* This is a SHORT list! Oh my.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment