1.18.2012

What Do Dreams Tell You?

I keep dreaming every single night, weird, funny, awesome dreams. I see it fascinating to meet familiar faces in my dreams. But what sometimes is scary is that meeting unfamiliar, strangers in your dreams.

One night I had a nightmare that I still carry until now. A nightmare that would be hard to forget. A nightmare that broke me into pieces of shattered glass, hammered by fear and worry.

It was all white. EVERYTHING was white. I thought I was dead - probably in heaven I thought. No sound and nothing but bare emptiness. I felt alone for a little while until I notice a little girl probably wearing a truffle skirt that fell inches under her knees and a yellow tank top. She stopped in front of me, her body still facing her direction. Then she looked at me - with her black orbs of mystery, with her face as blank as the place. What was she looking at? Then suddenly, people started walking left and right, intersecting with my line of vision. And as they come across my sight, the stopped for a while and looked at me. Some heads tilted and some heads straight. Why are they staring at me? What do I even look like right now? The fear punched through my heart like daggers of death and suffering. I felt my legs kick back and forth as I try to awake myself but I couldn't. That was until my mom had shaken me to my consciousness again.

Dreams like those or happy dreams. What do they mean? Their meanings have intrigued me a lot. Were the events in the dreams are literally their portrayed meaning? But then again, my mom once told me that some dreams mean the opposite especially bad dreams or nightmares. But what if they're warnings? The question still remains in my head until now. Even with a little research, I still don't know what to think about dream interpretations.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment