1.10.2012

When You Love It, You Do It. No Matter What

Monday; January 9, 2011.

Day of the first long exam for Engineering Science 11 - ES 11. I was prepared. I passed through the questions with full confidence. I knew I studied well to know what I was doing. I was among the first ones to finish, so I went thundering out of the room in order to catch up with dance training.

Our dance training was scheduled at 5:00pm until 8:00pm. I knew I would be running late. I asked permission as my exam was around 4-6pm, and it would take me 30 minutes minimum and an hour tops to go the studio. Nevertheless, I made it. I arrived at about 6:40pm, and my fellow applicants were already reviewing the choreography that were taught to us last year. But something was different. It was hot. The room was clouded with mist of humidity and the walls and the floor excreted. The air conditioner was broken. In the midst of the heat and the slippery floor, we knew we had to train for a couple of reasons. The first one being that it's part of our requirements as applicants in order to become a member of the club. The second one was that we needed to learn the choreography. Next would be that we paid for the rent of the studio so every second counts. And the last, but not the least, because we loved dancing.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment